Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales Representative:
Entrepreneurs are individuals that take pride in working towards building something greater than their own silo'd contributions. We have partnered with an organization that is growing quickly with the backing of exceptional leadership. The role they are looking for is designed to procure increasingly large deals in a progressive manner over time.
What you’ll do:
- Establish sales strategies to increase territory revenue through new account development
- Develop and nurture relationships with new and existing dealer accounts in designated territory
- Utilize sales process to uncover customer needs and perform presentations illustrating the benefits of vehicle protection products to dealers and customers
- Perform daily territory management and revenue growth through visits and calls to customer sites
- Meet or exceed established monthly sales targets, new account acquisition, and retention goals
- Handle assigned inbound leads and perform outbound lead generating activities via phone
- Follow suggested script and adapt as needed
- Conduct online presentations with prospective customers
Who you are:
- 1+ years of inside sales experience and closing deals
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated and proactive with professional communication skills
- Technologically savvy
Why work here?
- Mentorship! Reporting directly to the departmental head, who has an incredible track record of career success
- Money! Opportunity to make progressive increases in compensation
- Growth! Being a fairly new start-up, there is ample opportunity to grow vertically in this department or explore other departments
- Flexibility! The Manager is not a clock watcher, and allows you to treat this as your own business
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!