Insurance Accounting Specialist
Insurance Accounting Specialist:
Work to live, not live to work – right? This insurance company believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and increased work life balance. They’re all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your accounting knowledge, and no one will question when you. If you have experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable and a hunger to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you – apple now.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for daily accounts payable function
- Responsible for entering bills and making payments to vendors
- Responsible for reconciling statements with vendors
- Ensures billings and receivables are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Handles any discrepancies between Carrier/Broker
- Process journal entries
Who you are:
- 2+ years of accounting experience within accounts payables, accounts receivable or junior accountant
- Insurance industry experience is highly preferred, but not required
- High attention to detail
- Must be reliable as this position is has sensitive daily deadlines
Why work here?
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They’ve invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team that’s looking to change the way is done.
- WFH: Work from home 2-3 days per week
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!