San Diego, California
Interim Controller | $150-200k + bonus | Sorrento Valley | Contract
Interested in taking on a new challenge? One of San Diego's best organizations is in the middle of a merger that is expected to double their size by the first half of 2023. Consequently, they're looking for a competent and reliable Controller to not only provide direction to lead their growth but also to be in the weeds with the finance and accounting teams. Ready to make an impact in a rewarding and team-first organization? Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's and CPA required
- 10+ years of working experience (3+ in Big 4, 3+ years in management, and 7+ years in manufacturing)
- Experience working with MS Excel and SAP
- Ability to run the full accounting and financial responsibilities for a multi-million dollar generating corporation
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/year end closes, consolidating multi-entity monthly financials, and managing daily banking requirements
- Lead the annual budget and forecasting activities along with developing company's strategic plans
- Present financial results and reporting requests to senior management while also working with 15 direct reports to establish clear goals and objectives
Please send your resume to Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include, skillset, experience level and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $200,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google