Internal Audit Manager
San Diego, California
Internal Audit Manager – San Diego
High growth Opportunity! We’re looking for a skilled Internal Audit professional to join one of San Diego's leading medical device companies. Attention to detail and leadership skills are essential. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a well-respected company.
Who you are:
- CPA with a Bachelor's in Accounting, and an MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience including 2+ years of Big4 (or large National) public accounting experience
- Public company experience required along with strong SOX experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you'll do:
- Manage and lead projects, internal audits and advisory engagements
- Manage and refine the company's SOX program
- Perform risk assessments, operational/compliance/strategy engagements
- Lead projects and investigations to support departmental initiatives
Why work here:
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where their growth allows for your growth!
- Collaborative team: people make a difference, great culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!