Internal Audit Manager/AVP – No SOX!
Los Angeles, California
Forget SOX testing and spend more time involved in bettering operational processes, testing financial and non-financial controls, and ultimately being a true value add to the company! In this role, you'll be both an auditor and an advisor – helping various departments identify risks and opportunities for improvement to their day-to-day and their overall operations. If you'd consider yourself a problem solver and team player by nature, learn more about this role below!
What you'll do:
- Execute the planning, fieldwork and reporting for internal audits across operational, compliance, financial, and reputational risks
- Leads interviews to understand current state systems, processes and controls
- Perform walk-throughs of control processes and substantive testing as necessary
- Design audit procedures for high-risk and complex audit areas and perform data analytics procedures to identify emerging risks
- Draft audit reports and communicate audit results via verbal and written presentations to management
- Advise stakeholders on the strengths and weaknesses of controls and develop effective solutions
Who you are:
- 5-10 years of internal audit experience; prior public accounting assurance experience preferred
- Asset Management or Financial Services industry experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- CPA or CIA preferred
Why work here:
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth.
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!