Internal Audit Manager – Global Tech Company
Los Angeles, California
Your. work. matters. And this next-gen tech/entertainment company knows it! As they continue to expand globally, developing a strong internal audit is crucial to facilitating their growth, so we're looking for an experienced Internal Audit Manager to support their business operations and data privacy. Assessing operational, compliance, and reputational risks across a variety of business functions means that the ideal candidate will have already had experience leading large-scale and complex audits (and preferably in a technology, entertainment, or e-commerce environment)!
Who you are:
- 6+ years experience of external/internal audit with a focus on operational audits for a tech or e-commerce company
- Ability to demonstrate audit best practices throughout the entire audit including planning, fieldwork, and reporting
- Knowledge of business processes specific to a technology company
- Understanding of COSO Frameworks is required. Internal control documentation and risk assessment experience desired.
- Basic understanding of IT general control and IT application control is preferred.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or applicable certification preferred.
What you'll do:
- Participate in ongoing enterprise and process-based risk assessments and develop plans to address high-risk areas within the company’s global and regional operations.
- Design and execute operational audit programs from conducting interviews and process walkthroughs to interpreting findings and making recommendations/creating remediation plans
- Work with privacy counsel to develop and operationalize privacy controls to ensure compliance with global regulatory requirements, including with CCPA, LGPD, and other privacy laws.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company's business model, processes, systems, and underlying controls in order to suggest improvements to the program
- Maintain strong relationships with business process owners, the internal audit teams, and other relevant stakeholders. Mentor and train other internal auditors formally and informally.
Why work here:
- Committed to inclusion: This is a global company with people that reflect its widespread reach. Celebrate diverse backgrounds, opinions, and experiences here!
- Movers and shakers in the industry: Experience working in a rapidly growing environment – which means your potential for growth is limitless too!
- People come first: Strong benefits, compensation packages, health & wellness perks, and more to make sure every employee is taken care of.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!