Internal Audit, Senior Manager
San Diego, California
Internal Audit Manager – $150K – $170K Base + Bonus + Equity (HYBRID)
Looking to join a firm that is constantly innovating? We are partnered with a Biotech firm that is looking to add an internal audit senior or manager to their growing team. You will be responsible for planning financial and operational audits for the firm. If you are a looking for a dynamic and team-centric environment, apply now!
*This role will be HYBRID in San Diego, CA*
What You'll Do:
- Lead and manage audit projects including the SOX program
- Perform analysis procedures to identify trends and anomalies
- Create solutions to streamline audits and provide strong risk insight
- Collaborate with different departments to deliver audit information
- Learn new audit subjects in accordance with SOX compliance
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ year's of audit experience with a public accounting firm or internal audit experience with financial services, investment management, or private equity
- Strong understanding of SOX compliance
- Organized and detail oriented
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
Why This Firm:
- Progressive Culture: If you are looking for a place that is constantly growing and changing with the times, this is the place for you!
- Supportive Leadership: A team-centric environment where everyone is pushing for your growth and development
- Competitive Compensation: Strong Base + Bonus, Great medical, dental, and vision, Generous PTO, Student Loan Repayment Assistance, and more!
If you resonate with the above, please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $170,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!