Internal Audit Supervisor
Internal Audit Supervisor- Hybrid Schedule
Are you an entrepreneurial minded accounting professional who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an opportunity to join an established company that is accelerating its presence in the U.S. as the key supervisor in the audit group you will be able to be an integral member of the team contributing to the bottom line.
What you’ll do:
- Key contributor for completing and maintaining SOX testing.
- Oversee the Senior and Staff Auditors on the team.
- Identify, develop, and document criteria for financial and operational audits.
- Assessing business information and processes to determine internal control components and mitigate risks.
- Work cross-functionally across other departments within the company.
- Some travel for internal audit/ SOX, when necessary.
Who you are:
- Public accounting experience is preferred
- 5+ years of internal audit experience required
- ERP knowledge required
- Agile, quick on your feet and willing to grow
- SOX experience required
- CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA required
Why work here?
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching and short vesting period.
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $130,000 DOE per year with a 10% bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.