Internal Auditor – IT and Business Process
San Diego, California
IT Auditor Role – Global and Publicly Traded – Carlsbad, San Diego
Are you looking to work for a company with global presence? This company is publicly traded in the communications/technology industry looking for someone who is eager to learn, collaborative, and excited to grow long-term with them. If you’re looking for a company that can provide you with opportunity for growth and a great team environment with passionate leaders, then this is the company for you. Apply or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field required, CPA/CISA/CIA preferred.
- 1-3+ years experience in public accounting required.
- Strong accounting, business process, and financial systems knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Create audit plans, execute internal audits, perform audit scheduling, testing, coordination of remediation, and monitor compliance to SOX requirements.
- Assess risks in terms of financial, operational, and information technology controls, and create/maintain flowcharts to note supported transactions.
- Coordinate with business process owners and assist with developing automated and continuous controls, monitoring solutions, and determine other manual controls that can be increased in efficiency.
Why work here?:
- Work for a company with mission-driven values and make an impact: This company contributes to improving the lives of millions of people across with global communications technology. Work for a company that is making meaningful change in the world!
- Great team culture and leadership: Be around a group of professionals who are passionate about solving problems and working together. Team culture is integral to their success!
- Exposure at a growing company: At over $2Billion+ in revenue, this company is continuously evolving and growing. Be at the center of a company driven towards innovation and change!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $100,000 annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google