Internal Controls/Risk Business Partner – Exciting Social Media company
Mountain View, California
Looking for an exciting company in the tech/entertainment industry? We are working with a leading social media company that celebrates diverse voices and bringing joy to people. This company is looking to hire a motivated and entrepreneurial Internal Controls & Risk Business Partner focused on IT Data and Security. This position will be located in Mountain View. If you are ready to show off your skills and experience in a hard-working and fast-paced company with a ton of growth, this is the role for you!
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of internal controls experience and/or internal audit experience
- Excellent project management skills when dealing with internal audit or process improvement initiatives (e.g. planning, fieldwork, documentation, remediation, and more..)
- Ability to think quick, adapt quickly in fast paced environment, understand and identify enhancements and improvements with new and unfamiliar business processes related to risk/controls/enhancements within flowcharts or process narratives
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or applicable IT technical certification preferred
- E-commerce, media, tech, or entertainment experience is preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Handle risk identification and assessing the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Work jointly with the IT Security, Infrastructure, R&D, and Privacy Compliance teams to recognize risks, identify controls gaps, and provide guidance to the business teams
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to conduct root cause analysis for fraud and other unusual activities to establish action plays to improve the control environment
- Provide various training and remediation of all internal control issues that are identified
- Assistance in the on-going improvement processes and activities (e.g. awareness/training programs, audit sessions, risk and control)
Why Work Here:
- Inclusive work environment where employees are valued for their skills, unique perspectives, and creativity
- This company connects people from all over the globe
- Competitive compensation including base, bonus, and equity!
Does this spark your interest and want to learn more? Please send your resume to Ciaran at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!