International Tax Manager
San Diego, California
International Tax Manager – FULLY REMOTE – Public Communications Technology Company
This is an employee-centric, culture-first communications company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in tax combined with your accounting skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5-7+ years of public accounting experience and/or corporate international tax experience.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in U.S. international corporate tax procedures.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and review U.S international tax returns and documents.
- Work on international tax projects with different teams throughout the business.
- Manage the foreign income, indirect, and other taxes in the international countries the Company has operations in.
- Manage and provide support to the tax team to foster development and growth.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous fully remote schedule!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!