Inventory Accounting Manager
Los Angeles, California
Inventory Accounting Manager – Los Angeles, CA
A publicly traded technology/manufacturing firm is looking to hire an Inventory Accounting Manager that will join their growing accounting department. This role is well-suited for someone accustomed to a fast-paced environment with prior inventory accounting experience to hit the ground running. If you're looking for a passionate and innovative work environment, look no further!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA preferred.
- A strong understanding of US GAAP as it relates to a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough experience leading inventory accounting function is required.
- Experience in public accounting or at a publicly traded company is a plus.
- Familiarity of 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and other required SEC filings is a plus.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of period end close activities for inventory and related inventory reserves, including journal entries, account reconciliations and roll-forwards in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Manage the end-to-end inventory process and provide reports in a timely manner to the Assistant Controller.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth and streamlined processes.
- Protect integrity of inventory by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitor inventory accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and assistance to the team.
Why Work Here:
- Surround yourself with industry leaders who have a passion for innovation, are driven, and have self-motivation.
- Be at a place where you can grow internally and as a person – say goodbye to stagnation!
- You will have 100% of your medical insurance covered on top of benefits like a 401k match and PTO.
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please send me your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!