San Diego, California
iOS Mobile Engineer – Central San Diego
Make powerful and significant contributions to the world of civic engagement with a local team as an iOS Engineer. This civic tech company needs someone who can lead from the front in terms of mobile development, and someone comfortable with owning that particular platform.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of native iOS mobile development experience
- You have at least your Bachelors in Computer Science or related
- You're comfortable and experienced using Swift in your development
- You have an understanding of iOS development with security features in mind
- Ideally you've done some mobile development for acceptable markets
- You've published at least 1 app to the Apple Store
- You're comfortable in a start-up environment with a socially engaged team
What You'll Do
- Design and build a new blockchain-based mobile application for the iOS platform and make a major impact in the civic tech world
- Develop with security as the driver of your code
Why Work Here
- Working at a tech-forward civic engagement company, where you feel great about giving back
- Amazing health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Generous PTO, sick, and parental leave
- Flexible work hours
- Grow with an early-stage startup
If you believe you are qualified for this iOS Engineer position in San Diego, please reach out to Chelsea by emailing email@example.com.
Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!