Tijuana, Mexico, Baja California
One of our clients is seeking a mid-senior level iOS developer for their office in Tijuana, Mexico. Qualified applicants will contribute to high quality system software alongside a growing and motivate team.
Who You Are
- You must have at minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or the equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of professional iOS development
- You are able to communicate with local teams in fluent English and Spanish
- Ideally, you have worked in a regulated environment before, preferably the medical device industry
- You're comfortable working in an Agile environment
- You must have valid authorization to work legally in Mexico
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the engineering team and cross-functional teams
- Contribute to life-saving software
- Make precise and detailed documentation
- Write clean, easy to read code
Send your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this iOS developer opportunity. Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!