IS Business Analyst
San Diego, California
IS Business Analyst – San Diego
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Analyst with experience in data analysis to complement this company’s well-established team. You’ll utilize data management and problem-solving skills to deliver high quality and on-time solutions for requests made by clients and the internal team. Can-do mindset and attention to detail with ability to deliver on multiple simultaneous assignments will position you for success in this people-first company.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage data requests from the team and clients, update data in CRM, deliver data request responses and troubleshooting.
- Go-to resource for querying data from systems using SQL queries, data manipulation and analysis in Excel and adopting methods and tools to ensure data accuracy and controls.
- Internally support launching data management service to new clients based on requests from internal team managers.
- Support client use of CRM solution by providing training, documentation and general user support, and also support internal activities to ensure accuracy of CRM data and functionality.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Data or Business Analytics
- Intermediate skills in Excel and SQL highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably CRM experience (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.) at a super-user level and/or can quickly learn system and data to be a valuable CRM resource; IVR or Five9 a huge plus!
Why work here:
- Downtown Office with amazing views that you'll be in post-pandemic
- Collaborative and growing team
- Dynamic work environment
- Amazing Benefits and Perks
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this IS Business Analyst opportunity. and No sponsorship is available and direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!