IS Business Data Analyst
San Diego, California
IS Business Data Analyst – San Diego, CA
Are you a team player who is enthusiastic about analytical work? Ready to use your analytical background to join a people-first company and growing industry? We have an immediate need for an innovative and experienced Data Analyst to complement an established team. A can-do mindset with the ability to proactively deliver on simultaneous assignments is a recipe for success. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 2+ years of professional work experience as a data analyst
- You have strong Excel data manipulation and analytical skills (SQL highly preferred)
- You are organized with attention to detail and are proactive at learning and applying new applications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Accounting, or related field
What you'll do:
- Manage and analyze trends in large complex data sets using SQL
- Support internal and external clients with data analytics tools, such as Jira, SQL, Excel, Power BI, and Alteryx
- Gain expertise in supporting internal and external clients with applications and communicating business requirements
- Provide verbal and written communication for technical issues in a professional, clear, and precise manner
Why work here:
- Join a collaborative and growing team in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent benefits and Perks!!
- Enjoy amazing views from the Downtown office
- Great long-term career growth opportunity
Email your resume to email@example.com to grow your career in a fast-growing firm and industry while working in a cross-functional and friendly work environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!