IT Analyst – Service Desk
San Diego, California
IT Analyst – Service Desk – San Diego (contract)
Are you looking for your next opportunity to make an impact at a growing company? This health manufacturing company is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team. If you are looking for career growth in a positive team environment, apply below!
Who you are:
- Technical degree or certification preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a technical support or service desk environment
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (XP,7,8,10), Adobe Suite, Sophos, Microsoft Office, and Intune
- Familiarity with networking technology including TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMTP, Cisco, and HP
- Experience with ticketing systems like Remedy and Service Now
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
What you'll do:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for end users by phone, email, ticketing system, or in person
- Responsible for setting up equipment and onboarding new hires including hardware configuration, software installation, account creation and other tasks
- Update, repair, and configure company computers, mobile devices, copiers, and audio/visual technology
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $23.00 to $25.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google