IT Audit Supervisor
San Diego, California
Internal Audit Supervisor – IT Audit
In this IT Audit position you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading technology company with an exponential growth potential. This company is known for its informal rotation program where the possibilities are endless!
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science with five to ten years of Audit experience. CISA and CPA strongly preferred.
- Experience in an IT Audit capacity either in Big4 or at a publicly traded company.
- Experience auditing financial systems including ERP system implementations and upgrades.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to be flexible and work cross-functionally and a very dynamic environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of IT Audits from soup to nuts including scoping, walk-throughs, testing, recommendations, and remediation.
- Work with business process owners to ensure SOX compliance at it relates to IT controls and conduct relevant risk assessments.
- Serve as a critical resource for financial system implementations, upgrades and integrations.
Why Work Here:
- Established San Diego based technology company with a global reach
- Opportunity to make an impact as the company assesses ERP system upgrades and works to integrate international subsidiaries onto one system
- One of the best companies in San Diego with a robust compensation package and long-term growth potential
- Autonomy in your work and the support of senior leadership who see Internal Audit as a value add
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience and want to make a difference at this growing dynamic company.