IT Auditor II
San Diego, California
IT Auditor II – Leading Energy Company!
Are you looking for your next position to be with an exciting and dynamic team? A leading energy company is looking to add an IT Auditor to their growing team!
You will be assisting in executing fieldwork and reporting phases of IT audits. All while working alongside likeminded professionals eager to help you grow your career.
Interested to learn more? Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business Information System, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) required.
- 3+ years IT audit risk and controls experience, strongly preferred within an internal audit function.
- Ideal candidate will not be confined to IT SOX / ITGCs only.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct assigned audits of IT operations and practices to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations
- Document the results of the fieldwork such as business processes, test programs and test results
- Involvement in preparing audit reports and memos
- Assists with assessing risks and recommending changes to improve IT controls
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include, skillset, experience level and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000K-$140,000K annually. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com