IT Auditor – Tech
San Diego, California
Internal Auditor – IT
In this IT Audit position you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading technology company with an exponential growth potential.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science with five to ten years of Audit experience. CISA and CPA strongly preferred.
- Experience in an IT Audit capacity either in Big4 or at a publicly traded company
- Experience auditing financial systems including ERP system implementations and upgrades
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible and work cross-functionally and a very dynamic environment
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of IT Audits from soup to nuts including scoping, walk-thrus, testing, recommendations and remediation.
- Work with business process owners to ensure SOX compliance at it relates to IT controls and conduct relevant risk assessments
- Serve as a critical resource for financial system implementations, upgrades and integrations
Why Work Here:
- Rapidly growing San Diego based technology company with a global reach
- Opportunity to make an impact as the company assesses ERP system upgrades and works to integrate international subsidiaries onto one system
- One of the best campuses in San Diego with a robust compensation package and long-term growth potential
- Autonomy in your work and the support of senior leadership who see Internal Audit as a value add
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience and want to make a difference at this growing dynamic company.