IT & ERP Support Analyst III
IT & ERP Support Analyst III – Cypress, CA (Hybrid)
Hybrid to Orange County or South Los Angeles Candidates only!!
Do you have a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and application support? Are you looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking an IT and ERP Support Analyst III to analyze and troubleshoot business applications and quickly work towards finding practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 5+ years supporting Dell and Lenovo laptops, HP and Datamax printers, and handheld scanners required
- 3+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting ERP applications, SQL or Microsoft Access Database, or Excel Macros and formulas, required
- 5+ years of experience supporting Exchange, Citrix, and Active Directory, and DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, and VPN protocols
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
What you'll do:
- Support desktops and ERP system back-end with configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining applications
- Ensure all reported problems are recorded into ServiceNow and are compliant with SLAs
- Deliver practical solutions to a wide range of applications, technology problems, and issues
- Develop strategies to improve customer service and organizational processes
Why work here:
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for skilled communication is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
This company is looking for an experienced IT & ERP Support Analyst III eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to email@example.com if you'd like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!