IT Infrastructure Engineer
What you'll do:
- Provide support to IT Systems Infrastructure and Network related issues
- Work with 3rd party vendors to support Infrastructure or Network issues in a distributed environment
- 3-5 years of experience performing Windows Server administration
- Experience resolving Network connectivity specifically in a Fortinet environment
- Ability to react and resolve issues quickly in a remote environment
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80K to $110K per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience