IT SOX Senior
New York, New York
IT SOX Senior – Advisory – New York
Our client is looking for a high-performing IT Risk & SOX candidate to join their New York office. Ranked as a Great Place to Work®, this growing advisory firm has attracted Big 4/Top 10 talent for the past 20 years and has never had a single layoff!
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of IT Audit experience in a public accounting firm (Big 4)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or related
- CISA, CIA or CISSP preferred (or pursuing it)
- Strong working knowledge of IT SOX
- Understanding of ITGC, IT application controls, SOC reports etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who likes to collaborate
What You'll Do:
- Work with a variety of clients – from Fortune 500 companies to pre-IPO start-ups – on a variety of IT internal audit projects.
- Conduct IT walkthrough meetings
- Document and perform operating effectiveness of ITGC and application controls
- Articulate observations of tests to the client in a detailed and professional manner
- Be part of a growing, mostly Ex-Big 4 team!
Why Work Here:
- Work/life balance: work a balanced 40-45 hour week.
- Consistent growth: 20+ years of proven success and continued growth (33% this year alone) – all while have no layoffs.
- Down-to-earth team: having a positive, People-First culture is a top priority for the firm.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $115,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!