San Diego, California
IT Support – Central San Diego
Does joining a $500M dollar private equity company poised to double in size excite you? As an IT Support with this national company, you will be responsible for a local ticketing system and work closely with the technology leader on assigned projects.
Who you are:
- Preferably, you have at least 2+ years' experience providing Tier 1 support with top-notch customer service
- Experience working in Windows environment, including Office 365
- Outstanding problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VoIP, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for Tier 1 local ticket system
- Utilize customer service skills to support local and remote users with mobile device issues
- Demonstrate trouble shooting skills with hardware and software issues
- Assist with various projects using critical thinking skills and willingness to learn
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: team-oriented and goal driven!
- Established and growing company positioned for continuous success
- Opportunity to learn and grow with career advancement available
- Compensation: competitive pay including PTO and benefits
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you're ready to move forward in your career with an established and fast-growing organization.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!