San Diego, California
IT Support – Central San Diego
Does joining a $500M dollar private equity company poised to double in size excite you? As an IT Support with this national company, you will be responsible for the local ticketing system and work closely with the technology leader on assigned projects.
Who you are:
- Preferably, you have at least 2+ years' experience providing Tier 1 support with top-notch customer service
- Experience working in Windows environment, including Office 365
- Outstanding problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VoIP, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for Tier 1 local ticket system
- Utilize customer service skills to support local and remote users with mobile device issues
- Demonstrate trouble shooting skills with hardware and software issues
- Assist with various projects using critical thinking skills and willingness to learn
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: team-oriented and goal driven!
- Established and growing company positioned for continuous success
- Opportunity to learn and grow with long-term career advancement available
- Compensation: competitive pay including PTO and benefits
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you're ready to move forward in your career with an established and fast-growing organization.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!