IT Support Analyst
San Diego, California
IT Support Analyst – San Diego, CA
Are you experienced supporting Windows environments and applications? A client has an immediate need for an IT Support Analyst to serve as the first point of contact that contribute to the development of targeted disease therapies that impact patients' lives. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Windows desktop support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Office 365 and administrating on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experienced installing and maintaining hardware, software, and network peripherals
- High level of troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills
What you'll do:
- Provide professional and efficient Level I-II IT support for onsite and remote end-users
- Support on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD with user and group administration
- Configure and manage standardized client computer images, and provide iPhone and iPad support
- Troubleshoot issues with Windows hardware, software, applications, network connectivity, and access
Why work here:
- Join an innovative company pushing boundaries in the area of drug discovery and development for life-threatening diseases
- Deliver technical support to a variety of customers, including key staff and Executives
- Work at one of two San Diego locations
- A company culture of delivering excellence and working cooperatively and independently to provide efficient results
Email your resume to email@example.com to grow your career in a fast-growing firm and industry while working in a cross-functional and friendly work environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!