IT Support Analyst II (Cypress)
IT Support Analyst II – Cypress, CA (Hybrid)
Hybrid to Orange County or South Los Angeles Candidates only!!
Do you have a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and application support? Are you looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking an IT Support Analyst II to analyze business problems and quickly work towards finding practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years supporting Dell and Lenovo laptops, HP and Datamax printers, and handheld scanners required
- 2+ years of experience supporting Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, Exchange, Excel Macros and formulas, and SQL or MS Database preferred
- Experience using Bomgar or other remote control tools preferred
- IT certifications or equivalent work experience preferred
What you'll do:
- Provide Level I customer support and troubleshoot and support desktop and application technologies
- Resolve low-to-medium complex problems in a Windows-heavy environment
- Ensure all reported issues are recorded into ServiceNow and are compliant with SLAs
- Deliver practical solutions to a wide range of applications, technology problems, and issues
Why work here:
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for skilled communication is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
This company is looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst II eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!