IT Support Analyst II (GA)
IT Support Analyst II – Norcross, GA – $27/hr-$31/hr +DOE
Open to Metro Atlanta and Gwinnett Candidates only!!
Do you have a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and application support? Are you looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking an IT Support Analyst II to analyze business problems and quickly work towards finding practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years supporting Dell and Lenovo laptops, HP and Datamax printers, and handheld scanners required
- 2+ years of experience supporting Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, Exchange, Excel Macros and formulas, and SQL or MS Database preferred
- Experience using Bomgar or other remote control tools preferred
- IT certifications or equivalent work experience preferred
What you'll do:
- Provide Level I customer support and troubleshoot and support desktop and application technologies
- Resolve low-to-medium complex problems in a Windows-heavy environment
- Ensure all reported issues are recorded into ServiceNow and are compliant with SLAs
- Deliver practical solutions to a wide range of applications, technology problems, and issues
Why work here:
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for skilled communication is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
What does this position pay:
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $27-$31 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst II eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to Mike Milla firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!