IT Support Analyst II – Phoenix, AZ
IT Support Analyst II – Hybrid (Contact to Hire) in Scottsdale, AZ – $28hr-$32hr DOE
Are you skilled in application support while delivering excellent customer service? Are you looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking a IT Support Analyst II to analyze business problems and quickly work towards finding practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years supporting Dell and Lenovo laptops, HP and Datamax printers, and handheld scanners required
- 2+ years of experience supporting Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, Exchange, Excel Macros and formulas, and SQL or MS Database preferred
- Experience using Bomgar or other remote control tools preferred
- IT certifications or equivalent work experience preferred
What you'll do:
- Provide Level I customer support and troubleshoot and support desktop and application technologies
- Resolve low to medium complex problems in a Windows-heavy environment
- Ensure all reported issues are recorded into ServiceNow and are compliant with SLAs
- Deliver practical solutions to a wide range of applications, technology problems, and issues
Why work here:
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for skilled communication is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
What does this position pay:
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $28-$32 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst II eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to Michael Milla at email@example.com if you want to move forward in your career with a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!