IT Support Desk Supervisor
IT Support Desk Supervisor – Cypress, CA – $80k – $95k DOE
Hybrid to Orange County or South Los Angeles candidates only!!
Our industry-leading client is looking for your technical expertise to lead and mentor a diverse IT Support team operating in a high-demand/time-sensitive environment. If you are looking for a high-energy environment and possess a passion for troubleshooting and incident resolution, this could be the place for you!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or related field experience (ITIL and ServiceNow certifications a plus!)
- 2+ years' experience managing Level 1 Support Desk teams and ServiceNow ticketing systems
- 5+ years supporting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, MS Exchange, and Cisco Contact Center
- Experience tracking metrics in Excel and running Incident by State reports to ensure IM, FCR, and SLA compliance
What You'll Do:
- ????Lead, mentor, and coach an IT Support Desk team and guide them toward ITIL best practices
- Manage support desk and support configurations, installations, and troubleshooting of software and end-user devices
- Record Incident by State reports in ServiceNow, use VLOOKUP to track metrics and ensure IM, SLA, and FCR compliance
- Monitor customer support and act as an escalation point for unresolved requests
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a company in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with collaboration, empowerment, teamwork, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80k to $95k per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We're seeking an experienced IT Support Desk Supervisor who is eager to deliver a positive impact while leading an effective team. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to grow your career in a nationwide industry-leading company while working alongside some of the finest IT personnel in Southern California.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!