Java Software Engineer
Los Angeles, California
Sr. Software Engineer (Java) – West Hollywood/Mid-Wilshire Hybrid
Excited to work for an innovative global leader that strives to provide a fulfilling environment for employees? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver with a desire to share new ideas, create solutions, and constantly expand your knowledge? As a Sr. Java Software Engineer you'll utilize your full-stack skills with Java, Spring, REST API, and design and develop new SaaS payment protection products. Apply today!
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science with 5+ years of full stack Java web application development including microservices
- Strong OOP Design Skills and professional experience with design patterns
- You are passionate about working with and sharing new and innovative ideas as well as constantly learn
- Ideally you have worked in FinTech, Payments, Banking, Retail and/or eCommerce industry
What you’ll do:
- Develop large applications and design multi-tier solutions with OOP design principles
- Create highly scalable and high performing applications
- Work with cyber security architects to securitize existing applications
- Practice Test-Driven Development and contribute to authoring large project deployment procedures
Why work here:
- Join a global leader that takes pride in their work, operates with integrity, and collaborates a team
- Rapidly expanding company that is a proponent of career development and promoting from within
- Great work/life balance where you get to enjoy every Friday afternoon off June-August and work anywhere in the world for 4 weeks/year
- Competitive benefits including $2:$1 matching 401k up to 10% that is immediately vested and 35+ days off
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life in an innovative and growing industry leader.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!