Jira Administrator – Remote/Dallas:
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a fast-growing professional services company looking to help grow their internal Jira usage. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your Jira admin and scripting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. There is a huge opportunity to learn reporting directly to the SVP of Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Create issue types within Jira
- Evaluate workflows
- Promote and spearhead usage of Jira within the organization
- Create scripts to automate tasks
- Perform general Jira maintenance
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Jira administration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relatable field
- Jira scripting and automation knowledge
- Effective communicator who is adept at working cross departmentally within an organization
- Open to a permanent, direct hire role
Why work here?
- Benefits – 4 weeks of PTO!
- Flexibility – company is currently working remote and thriving, eventually may return to the office in some capacity.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted, and kind Vice President with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!