Jr. Angular Developer
San Diego, California
Your Angular experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at a revolutionizing company – apply below.
They are looking to hire a Frontend Software Developer that will be involved with all aspects of software development.
- Develop and generate scalable code for front-end modules using Angular.
- Maintain backend structure
- Generates software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
- Conforms to the approved Software Development Process and the Program Development Process, and is a proponent of process improvement.
- Works with various interfaces in a real-time environment.
- Writes software requirements, detailed design documents, participate in code reviews, develops and performs unit testing software applications.
- Technical ownership of issues that impact design success, and guide the future concepts, products and technologies.
- BS in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related degree.
- 2+ years experience using Angular 6+, HTML5, SQL
- Experience with programming and debugging of web based platforms, including both frontend and backend..
Why Work Here:
- Mentorship culture where you can continue to grow as an individual
- Opportunity to develop a revolutionary product
- Great office location (once appropriate to work there regularly)
- Exciting growth opportunity