Jr. Staff Accountant
San Diego, California
Corporate Junior Accountant – $50-55K DOE
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your Accounting career. As a Junior Accountant, you will help improve efficiency and streamline processes. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your operational accounting experience and could potentially evolve into a Senior role. Apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 1-3+ years of progressive corporate accounting experience required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Assist the team with month-end close procedures such as processing journal entries, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze discrepancies with accounting records
- Manage special projects as assigned
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!