Jr. Systems Administrator
Jr. Systems Administrator – 100% Remote
Are you passionate about working in a Microsoft environment, on a wide range of projects, and with a collaborative team? This Jr. Systems Administrator position is with an established company that is a prospering and growing industry leader with a tight-knit culture, outstanding mentorship, and collaborative team. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Preferable, have 2+ years of experience managing Microsoft Windows Server platforms
- 2+ years of experience managing Active Directory and Group Policy
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure networking, storage, VMs, and site recovery
- 1+ years of experience administrating Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience (Required)
What You Will Do:
- Maintain, configure, and operate Windows-based systems, network servers, and virtual machines
- Troubleshoot system errors by running diagnostics, prioritizing and documenting problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Assist with helpdesk support for applications, workstations, and related equipment
- Assist in the administration of Active Directory and Group Policy infrastructure
Why Work Here:
- Have the opportunity to receive direct mentorship from the Director of IT
- Exposure to corporate systems as well as Admin projects including Azure and Active Directory
- Opportunity to operate in a remote environment and advance your IT skills
This company is looking for a Jr. Systems Administrator who is eager to hit the ground running and possesses excellent communication and customer service skills. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to grow your career in a fast-growing company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!