Jr. Systems Administrator
Jr. Systems Administrator – 100% Remote
Are you passionate about working in a Microsoft environment, on a wide range of projects, and with a collaborative team? This Jr. Systems Administrator position is with an established company that is a prospering and growing industry leader with a tight-knit culture, outstanding mentorship, and collaborative team. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Preferable, have 2+ years of experience managing Microsoft Windows Server platforms with functional understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy as well as configuring, installing, and managing server and network hardware
- 1+ years of expeirence with Microsoft Azure Cloud Networking, Storage, VMs, and site recovery as well as building and configuring Hyper-V
- 1+ years of experience administrating Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
What You Will Do:
- Maintain, configure, and operate Windows-based systems, network servers, and virtual machines
- Troubleshoot system errors by running diagnostics, prioritizing and documenting problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Assist with helpdesk support for applications, workstations, and related equipment
- Assist in the administration of Active Directory and Group Policy infrastructure
Why Work Here:
- Have the opportunity to receive direct mentorship from the Director of IT
- Exposure to corporate systems as well as admin projects including Azure and Active Directory
- Opportunity to operate in a remote environment and advance your IT skills
This company is looking for a Jr. Systems Administrator who is eager to hit the ground running and possesses excellent communication and customer service skills. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to grow your career in a fast-growing company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected base salary pay range for this role is $65,000 to $80,000 per year plus annual bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google