San Diego, CA
Jr. Accountant – San Diego – $50K – $55K
In this role, you will learn the general accounting processes. You will learn and interact with senior members in accounting, and interact cross-functionally on occasion. This role provides a great stepping stone with a growing company in San Diego’s economy. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Prepare related G/L journal entries for revenue accounts including reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist with the monthly close and financial reporting packages, particularly as they relate to revenue and revenue recognition
- Support accounting for Cash applications, A/R, and other accounts as required
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ or similar field
- 1+ year of progressive accounting and finance experience
- Strong Excel and systems experience (NetSuite, Sage, or MS Dynamics/Great Plains preferred)
Why Work Here:
- Opportunity for growth in a rapidly growing company
- Report directly to the Controller
- Ability to learn, develop, and grow ones professional career
- Competitive compensation
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite skills and would like additional information.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to location, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!