Plano , Texas
Accountant – Accounts Receivable:
Are you looking for a chance to get a foot-in-the-door with a great company? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our client's growing accounting team. You'll be a part of a small, close-knit team and will report to a very supportive manager! You'll be in charge of billing, cash applications and light collections. If you're looking for a steady role, where you won't be micromanaged please apply today!
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- 2+ years of AR reconciliation experience
- Degree preferred but not required
- Strong work-ethic and ability to take direction
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
What you'll do:
- AR reconciliations
- Manual entry of billing
- Generate invoices
- Cash applications
- Light collections – calling customers to remind them of payments
- Communicate directly with customers about questions on invoice or payments
- Daily preparation of bank deposits
- Prepare and maintain aging reports
Why work here:
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!