Junior Internal Auditor
San Diego, California
Internal Auditor – San Diego, CA
Have you considered a career in Internal Auditing? Be part of this exciting opportunity to join a prestigious and nationally recognized organization to ensure that internal controls are adequate and recommend ways to improve the process. Please read below for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley risk control matrices and develop best practices in compliance
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend remediation
- Deliver business intelligence through data analytics and visualization
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- 1+ years of internship or work experience in internal or external auditing
- Working knowledge of SOX and advanced skills in Excel
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Anne Oyales at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!