San Diego, California
Lab Technician – salary is $19-22/hr
This is an employee-centric, culture-first Biotech company that is looking for someone who can bring a positive attitude and strong work ethic to their team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in pipetting and laboratory techniques in a production environment combined with your industry experience will help you to excel in this environment. Apply now to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Assist chemists with raw material processing and reagent manufacturing.
- Daily pipetting and centrifuging.
- Assist with column chromatography operations.
- Plasma sorting
- Labeling and packaging
- Cleaning and upkeep of lab as needed.
- Trouble shooting as needed.
- Handle Radioactive and Biohazard Wastes
- Light to moderate lifting (up to 50 pounds)
Who you are:
- 6 months – 2 year of laboratory experience in a GMP laboratory is required.
- Experience with buffer and reagent prep is ideal.
- Prior experience with pipetting is required.
- Strong mathematical skills.
Why work here?
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into, as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with all new skills you’ll learn
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $19-22/hr.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.