Laboratory Technician looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact in the Medical Device industry alongside a fantastic team of motivated employees. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Perform routine laboratory procedures such as buffer/reagent preparation.
- Prepare membrane solutions, test solutions, and perform instrument QC per established procedures.
- Perform mathematical calculations and data manipulations, which may require the use of a computer or calculator.
- Follow standard operating procedures. (SOP)s
- Work within a GMP environment
Who you are:
- BS in Chemistry or Biological Sciences (preferred but not required)
- Minimum of 2 years laboratory experience in a production environment or combination work experience and/or formal education
- Must have general laboratory techniques such as filtration, glassware washing, micropipetting, pipetting, reagent preparation, weighing and handling chemicals
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes 15 days PTO, 3 sick days, 10 company holidays, and 5% annual bonus in additional to competitive medical/dental/vision package
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the medical device industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!