Lead Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Lead Financial Analyst – Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established company is looking for a proven financial analyst with a knack for budgeting and forecasting to help strengthen their team. You’ll be able to put your experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment. We’re looking for reliable, devoted people who truly love financial analysis – Apply Today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or Accounting required
- MBA, CPA, or CFA a plus
- 6-10 years of progressive finance experience required, preferably in a large company setting with varied regulatory issues (DoD, Aerospace, Telecom, or other regulated industries)
- Strong systems experience in Excel, TM1, Tableau, Oracle, or other ERP planning tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll do:
- Provide budgeting, forecasting and capital expenditure modeling support
- Prepare and analyze cash flows analysis for leadership
- Design and produce ad-hoc analyses
- Work cross-collaboratively with multiple departments and present to upper management
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
Please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply!