Lead Financial Analyst
Lead Financial Analyst – Fortune 500 Company – Project Based Finance – Houston!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a well-established company to help grow their finance department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive finance experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required.
- 8-10+ years of years of relevant finance experience. CPA/CFA a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Strong financial modeling skills in Excel.
What you'll do:
- Support a high growth and fast-paced project with forecasting, budgeting, and ad hoc analysis.
- Collaborate with corporate accounting and finance teams to maintain accurate reporting.
- Create and build new processes and procedures.
- Work cross-functionally with various operational leaders.
Why work here:
- Competitive salary and benefits: includes bonus, LTI, and 401-K
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!