Lead Financial Reporting Accountant (Bi-lingual)
San Diego, California
Lead Financial Reporting Analyst (Bi-lingual Spanish) – San Diego — $110k-130K+ package – Great Career Path
Build a career. Join a great team. Make an impact. Earn and build your financial stability. Collaborate with a large team on financial reporting for a growing, profitable, and cash-flow positive company with internal opportunities for near, mid, and long-term growth. Apply today if you are a CPA with 5-8 years of progressive accounting experience, ideally including some public accounting experience (Big4 or national firm experience preferred).
Who You Are:
- CPA with 5-8 years of progressive accounting experience including some public accounting experience (Big4 or large national firm experience preferred)
- MBA or Masters’ in Accounting or Tax a plus
- Strong GAAP accounting experience for a relatively large public entity strongly preferred
- Strong systems skills (experience with an ERP system such as Oracle or SAP desired)
- Bi-lingual in Spanish required
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC filings including forms 10k and 10q
- Responsible for technical accounting, regulatory and accounting research
- Ad-hoc analysis projects to support upper executives
- Contribute to the team success and grow your career!
Why Work Here:
- People: work with a large team of professionals who support and enjoy one another, and where professional and personal growth is encouraged
- Growth: work at a company where professional and personal growth are encouraged and supported, and in an environment where movement to other departments such as Finance, Reporting, and Operations is available.
- Impact: collaborate with a team where your input is valued and where your positive contributions will make a difference
- Stability: this is a large, profitable, cash-flow positive company that is stable, growing, and recession-resistant
- Compensation Package: the company offers a competitive compensation package with steady growth and excellent overall benefits
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!