Lead Financial Reporting Analyst
San Diego, California
Lead Financial Reporting Analyst – New Business Created Under Fortune 500 – Stable and Fast Growth!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading Fortune 500 company to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive financial reporting and technical accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 7-10+ years of related accounting experience in Big4 or top tier public accounting experience.
- Thorough exposure to handling financial reporting and technical accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders related to technical accounting and assisting with compiling financial reporting.
- Work cross functionally with local and corporate team for consolidated financials.
- Work, support, and guide various business unit leaders relating to technical accounting principles.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, LTI, and 401k matching.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!