Lead Node.JS Engineer
San Diego, California
Lead Node Software Engineer – Remote within the United States
Our client is looking for a Sr. Node Lead engineer to join their growing team and help make an impact on their smart energy software products! If you are ready for the next step in your career, apply now!
Who You Are
- Experience developing RESTful API’s and backend services
- Linux based environment experience and scripting in Python or Bash
What You'll Do
- Work with a small but growing team to take on a broad range of tasks
- Lead a team of software developers in an agile environment
- Make architectural decisions and design new features
Why join this team:
- You'll have access to medical, dental, and vision benefits along with generous PTO, equity in a growing company and a 401(k)
- Fully remote within the US with the flexibility of working PST hours
- Join a continuously growing team and make an immediate impact
Send your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this Sr. Node Lead Engineer opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!