Lead Sales Data Analyst
San Diego, CA
The Lead Sales Data Analyst will support the Sales, Account Management and Recruiting teams with data maintenance, data analytics, reporting and dashboards. This role will assist in establishing consistent reporting and utilizing data in a consultative manner.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in support of Sales, Account Management and Recruiting for data analytics and reporting.
- Revenue reporting- Work with Finance in keeping this data refreshed and normalized between all the Business Units
- End of month reporting for multiple Business Units
- Ensure Data Quality across Commercial Team including CRM data
- Jointly creating and maintaining existing Tableau Analytics Dashboards
- Utilizing CRM reports for Ad-hoc data requests for the Commercial Team
- As part of the sales process, assist in data analysis when required.
- Provide continuous feedback to stakeholders as input for improvements to standard sales and service processes and methodologies.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a data analytics, technical consulting or product management environment
- Demonstrates technical skills and understanding of Tableau, SQL and excel
- Must be well disciplined, self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work within a fluid environment. Excellent attention to detail, time management, prioritization, organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to work within timelines.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills in internal and potentially client-facing scenarios and a strong attention to detail in both verbal and written communication. Documentation of key processes created is critical.
- General understanding of Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to learn a new Analytics program
- Strong learner and critical thinker
- Capable of working well in cross-functional teams as a constructive and effective member
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team member who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical efforts for the company
- Strong practical and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership and time management skills, able to run numerous activities & projects simultaneously
- Good administrative skills using MS Office products