Lead Salesforce Integration Engineer
San Diego, California
Lead Salesforce Integration Engineer – Remote
Are you excited by the idea of building and extending a platform that positively impacts the lives of thousands of users? San Diego based industry leader with tight-knit and diverse culture is seeking a talented software leader with recent experience designing and developing SaaS with Salesforce integration capability.
Who you are:
- You have an excellent understanding of distributed software architecture including high data load distributed systems
- 5+ years' software development experience with server-side, web-based technologies
- 1+ recent years' developing Salesforce data integrations with CRM/ERP SaaS applications
- Preferably, you have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science
What you’ll do:
- Build and extend platform/product integrations into Salesforce Systems
- Transform designs and mockups into highly-scalable, fault-tolerant, and seamless user experiences
- Work collaboratively with experienced and engaged developers to design new features and re-architect existing ones
- Mentor engineers to develop Salesforce data integrations from data models to user interface
Why work here:
- Meaningful work: you love the idea of making a difference in the lives of others
- Work/life balance: including 100% remote now and forever along with unlimited PTO!
- Growth and leadership: lead, mentor and make a positive impact on the company's and team's growth
- Compensation and benefits: generous salary with excellent benefits
If you're ready to make a difference while advancing your career, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!