Lead Software Engineer
San Diego, California
Lead Software Engineer – 100% Remote or Hybrid Option
Are you seeking an opportunity to leverage your hands-on software engineering skills and technical leadership experience to move forward in your career as a Lead Software Engineer? We are seeking a passionate and curious software engineer who will be the first team member with responsibility to buildout and drive the sustainment of a global leader's cellular modem product. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Over five years' experience building distributed applications for commercial software using Python, Java, C++ and/or C
- 2+ years of experience technically leading a cross functional software development team
- Broad range of technology interests across different disciplines including computer and system architecture, web applications, performance analysis, distributed systems design, testing and verification technologies, data processing, and networking
- Familiarity with embedded OS and/or customized Linus distribution
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team creating a cellular modem product, including designing, writing, and delivering software services to well-known commercial clients
- Greenfield development in a modern software development environment using DevOps practices
- Influence new designs, architectures, and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Build distributed remote agile team with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
Why work here:
- Buildout a product team with responsibility to create and drive sustainment of the product
- Be instrumental in how global leading company manages and accesses software, literally in the clouds
- 100% remote optional with occasional travel to America's Finest City, San Diego
- High-growth environment; this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people to grow with them
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing and high-profile division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!