Licensing Support Coordinator (Contract)
San Diego, California
Licensing Support Coordinator – Contract – Hybrid – San Diego
Do you have interest in joining a software company that develops solutions to make life easier? Are you looking to get your foot in the door to start your career? Then this could be for you! A global company is looking for licensing support coordinators to join their team. If you consider yourself a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and strong customer service, then apply today!
Who You Are:
- At least 1 year of experience in an office
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Technical background preferred or experience in working across multiple systems and platforms
- Comfortable with managing a high volume of calls
What You'll Do:
- Assist customers with basic questions around software licensing and registration via email and phone
- Verify information provided by customers and following processes to assist them
- Respond to customer request and inquiries in a timely manner
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criterias listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now! #LI-VN2